Jack&Jill, curtainmonkeys US-terms
NEW now available in English
Materials to make Jack&Jill:
- 200 gr. dark cotton of your choice Phildar 3
- 25 gr. light cotton of your choice Phildar 3
- thread of black for the mouth
- 12mm black safety eyes, 4 pieces
- crochet hook 2,5 of 3
- embroidery needle and an extra large needle
- stich markers
- fiberfill filling
Jack&Jill is a beautiful pattern with clear explanations accompanied by lots of beautiful pictures.
.Do you want to crochet Jack&Jill ?
Look how to order below.
Pattern price €4.50
No shippingcosts. Pattern in PDF by e-mail.
Do you want to buy the pattern of Jack&Jill?
You can order by:
- sending me an e-mail at email@example.com, you receive a link for payment at my BUNQ-
- order and pay through PayPal. Use the PayPal button above. (choose your pattern)
- make a payment to my accountnumber NL04 BUNQ 2291 2638 62 to M. Kersten
note Jack&Jill US and your e-mailadress.
After payment you receive the pattern in PDF by e-mail a.s.a.p.
The quickest way to order is by PayPal or BUNQ-paylink because of instant payment.
Normally you receive the e-mail within 24 hours.
In time more and more patterns will be released in US-terms.